Extending artistic work for young eurythmists
The Fifth Year - an artistic year
In the coming year of training 2023/24, you will have the opportunity during a fifth year of steady to extend your artistic eurythmy at the Schule für Eurythmische Art und Kunst Berlin.
Topics of the Fifth Year
What we offer:
- Working on cultural eras
- English eurythmy
- Working on „Wochensprüche“ by Rudolf Steiner
- Specific musical forms (preludes, Tiaoait etc.)
- Upon request: participation in several workshops, such as poetics, educational eurythmy, plasticise, tonal eurythmy with Dorothea Mier
- Upon request: choir singing, speech formation, music theory
- Participation at our eurythmy stage group of Berlin, performances at every year presentations, Eurythmy Festival in Witten, perhaps performances at several places (small weekend tours)
- Support on solistic works upon consultation
- You will receive a student card!
Since the courses are partially incorporated in the curriculum, it will be possible to choose your own courses individually, depending on demand and/or possibilities.
To be able to work and perform on stage with us is required to provide a reliable and consistant work and to participate in rehearsals and performances.
The training language is German, with the exception of English Eurythmy.
What we ask for:
- Successfully completed eurythmy studies
- Admission interview
- German language on level B1, especially listening comprehension
- Presentation of one solo in tone eurythmy or speech eurythmy
- Enrollment fee of 25,- €
- Tuition fee of 200,- € per month (depends of individual compiled modules)
Please contact us by a simple mail or call us at +49 30 8026378.
You can send us a message using the contact form below
We are looking forward to hearing from you!